Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Journey Continues Today...

The Journey: Becoming a Peace Corps Volunteer.

It's funny how life works out. I once dreamed of a life in film. I spent my middle school years watching every movie I could. I spent my high school years working on little projects and searching for the best film school for me. In college I made the most of my education and for the most part, I loved it. Onward to post grad and pursuing a career in the industry. Working full time at a small independent company, it took me two years to learn my most important lesson thus far: there is a huge difference between being able to swim with the sharks and wanting to.

So how did I get here? How did I go from "living the dream" of developing screenplays to saving lives and kicking butt? Well let me tell you...

No comments:

Post a Comment